Nov 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

On Friday, Travis and I were able to go to our ward Halloween party- it was a lot of fun! We didn't know what to dress up as, but earlier that day I saw the art teacher (at my school) had dressed up as Peter Pan. It didn't seem too hard to put together, so we decided to do that. At Savers, I found a couple green shirts I was able to cut up, and I got a green bed sheet I could make a skirt out of. It actually didn't look too bad!


We then went to Rob and Kim's house and made/decorated sugar cookies, and watched "The Village". It was kind of scary, but it was some comfort to already know the ending, and you're right Brigham, the ending is just dumb.

Yesterday, we spent time with both the Andersons and Talbots, which was a lot of fun. Thanks mom and dad for the homemade root beer and yummy rolls!

On a different note, Rob showed Travis and I this really funny clip...well, maybe it's just funny to engineers. But we think it's a good way of showing Travis's kind of humor...he was almost on the floor, he and Rob were laughing so hard!

7 comments:

7ducklings said...

The costumes looked so amazing . . I could never pull something like that off at the last minute . . . where did you get the wings . . how did you make Travis' hat?? Wow you have talent!

7ducklings said...

The costumes looked so amazing . . I could never pull something like that off at the last minute . . . where did you get the wings . . how did you make Travis' hat?? Wow you have talent!

7ducklings said...

The costumes looked so amazing . . I could never pull something like that off at the last minute . . . where did you get the wings . . how did you make Travis' hat?? Wow you have talent!

7ducklings said...

The costumes looked so amazing . . I could never pull something like that off at the last minute . . . where did you get the wings . . how did you make Travis' hat?? Wow you have talent!

Brigham Talbot said...

Nice....

Lacee said...

Travis actually made his hat just from the extra fabric from the bed sheet I bought. I also bought the wings and want at Savers.

Lacee said...

Travis actually made his hat just from the extra fabric from the bed sheet I bought. I also bought the wings and want at Savers.