Here we go again! We really want to start planting as many things as we can (or have room for), so we went to the store and bought some herb seeds. Last year we grew basil, and that was a hit. We also tried to grow oregano, but it didn't even sprout. Hopefully, we'll have better luck this year!
Other than this latest activity, we've stayed plenty busy with work and school. Travis is going to San Diego next Sunday to Tuesday night for a housing conference in which he's presenting. And I'm getting ready for my trip to Mexico in less than a month. If you guys haven't heard, my friend Danielle and I are spending our spring break in Mexico building houses for LDS members. Travis and I both applied for passports (his expired and this was my first) about a month ago, and we just recently got them in the mail. Yay! My first passport! Danielle and I are organizing a school-supplies drive for the students in our school so we can distribute them among the kids and youth in the town.
This month, we're also looking forward to Pi Day, and our friends' wedding on St. Patrick's Day (Colby and Kat). We also have our Knowledge Bowl Competition the end of March- our team should do very well.

3 comments:
There's a seed cup labeled "Snickers"? I didn't know that was a spice...
Mmmmm....
I didn't know Colby was dating anyone!
Post a Comment