Feb 24, 2010

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door

My dear family.........



Much has happened lately. Both in School and out.



At school, I find myself very bored most of the time. My classes aren't exactly easy, however, I sometimes catch myself daydreaming or falling asleep. My hardest class to stay awake in is Spanish, (no offense, Lacee). In that class we were learning about the family and the word "live." It's mostly because it's the first class of the day, so I'm still tired.



In GT, I finished history fair. Finally. However, this past week has been very boring because we're just watching other student's documentaries, which is pretty boring to me. I'm still glad that I'm done with my part. In GT English, we're studying short stories, and we read one every day. They're mostly interesting, but there was a random one that pretty much put me to sleep.



I take it back, Lacee. SCIENCE is the hardest class for me to stay awake in. I understand it all, but it's all very boring...but hey, I still have an A.

In percussion everything's the same....we're getting new songs for the next concert. I'm on the the Snare Drum, Bass Drum, and the Vibraphone.

Choir..........man, I'm not sure what to say. Ever since the first day where she had me sing solo in front of the class to test my voice, she makes me feel awkward by always looking at me whenever she refers to the basses. We're singing this one song called "Cindy", with a solo at the beginning. Without warning she told me; "Brigham, I want you to do the solo." I really don't want to, but I don't think I have that much of a choice.............sigh. On the bright side, I made it into A capella!

Algebra- :(

Other than that, I had a Mock Trial Competition last Saturday. It all went pretty well, and our team won.....it was awesome....



Bro. Goats is no longer the scoutmaster.....it is now Bro. Watts. He's okay, and he's pretty nice.

I'm really nervous....I get my braces on tomorrow....'sob!'

Well, not much else has happened other than that....that's a preview of my life!

Love you!

Bib




No comments: