Hi everyone! I just got done taking a test (Book of Mormon...I got 88%...drat!) and it's my turn to post!
Life is great. For those of you who don't know I've almost submitted my papers; my recommendation was submitted (I didn't have any problems with the dental or the physical), I've met with the bishop, and I meet with the stake president next week. I should get my call on either the 24th or the 31st (I'm hoping for the former), but I'll probably wait until the following Friday so Dad can be there. If any of you guys want to be there I'll let you know when I get it.
Actually, there was one thing wrong with me on my physical, and that is I failed the vision test, so I got to go to the eye doctor. After a mortifying experience where I almost passed out (literally, ask mom--they brought me juice and cookies), they told me that I only need glasses for if I have trouble seeing, and I can wear (or not wear) them as much as I'd like. Sessely and Mom helped me choose out some frames. So don't laugh at me if you see me and I have glasses.
School is ok thus far. My hardest classes are World Civilization, Accounting, and Statistics, but the latter one isn't that bad. This next week will be pretty stressful--I have a test in Accounting and World Civ, followed by a test the next week in stats--but after that it'll be the ominous absence of tests that precede finals week. In about 35 days I'll be done with school for 2 years!
Things are also ok with my roommates and church and stuff. Last night I was just getting into bed when suddenly Conley started shouting about our sink overflowing. I ran out to see that indeed the sink was full and pouring over, flooding our kitchen floor with dirty (and smelly) water. So I had to call campus police for emergency maintenance. It's fixed now; but our kitchen still smells bad and our towels (which we used to stop the flow of water from getting to the living room carpet) are dirty; luckily Conley didn't use my extra towel I keep in the bathroom closet, so I could still shower.
...I think that's about it. Thanks to mom and dad for letting me come home all the time and mooch off of their food storage; it helps alot. I still work at Macey's but hopefully I'll be quitting there by the time I get out of school (for those of you who don't know, Caitlyn and I went to LINX on President's Day and Joel said he'd hire us again).
I of course appreciate your prayers that I'll do well in school and that I won't falter spiritually. I think about all you guys often and keep you in my prayers as well. I hope to see you guys soon--maybe when I open my mission call--we'll have to figure that out!
Bridger
No comments:
Post a Comment