Feb 24, 2010
Hello
Hey Everyone. Sorry its taken so long. Nothing new going on with the Sharps. Poor Chancie has been sick. But he's getting better. Hmmm. We're pregnant! Yay! We're pretty excited about that. We're trying to move into a new apartment this weekend but we're not sure if that is going to happen or not as our current landlord just delivered a still baby and is somewhat depressed and doesn't want to talk to us for another week about it. Bless her heart. I was having some serious spotting last week and finally went to the doctor and they took my blood on two different days to check my hCg levels and they're increasing. So thats good. And Now i'm not. YAY. Sorry if that was tmi for some of you. I don't care. I'm Cranky i've noticed. So don't bother me. Love you and miss you all. So does Chance. But he never writes on here anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment