We spent a couple of days at a cabin, and we had lots of fun catching up with all of Travis's siblings (all but one live out of state), and sledding. It was so much fun, especially to see those nieces and nephews who have never sledded before! They're either from Texas or Arizona; it was so fun to see them playing in the snow!
I'm afraid the picture above is the only one we currently have from the week. We temporarily lost our camera, and still have to download pictures that other people took of us. It's not the best photo, but it'll do. :)
Other than that, we're just enjoying the week without school! Travis will be starting winter semester soon, and then register for one more class after that. He'll be graduating with his Bachelors in August, we're so excited! He's also going to be applying for grad school in the next couple of weeks here, so wish him luck!
If you haven't already, check out our blog. Travis posted a project he did for one of his classes- I think you guys will like it! http://travisandlacee.blogspot.com/
p.s. okay, so since I'm the one who introduced you guys to "Wicked", may I make another suggestion of a soundtrack to get? "Aida". It's another broadway show. The story and especially the music is sooooo beautiful! You guys would really like it! We saw the play at the Hale Center Theater this year, and we were dumbfounded! Travis got me the soundtrack for Christmas, and I've been listening to it almost non-stop since then! Two thumbs up!
I'm afraid the picture above is the only one we currently have from the week. We temporarily lost our camera, and still have to download pictures that other people took of us. It's not the best photo, but it'll do. :)
Other than that, we're just enjoying the week without school! Travis will be starting winter semester soon, and then register for one more class after that. He'll be graduating with his Bachelors in August, we're so excited! He's also going to be applying for grad school in the next couple of weeks here, so wish him luck!
If you haven't already, check out our blog. Travis posted a project he did for one of his classes- I think you guys will like it! http://travisandlacee.blogspot.com/
p.s. okay, so since I'm the one who introduced you guys to "Wicked", may I make another suggestion of a soundtrack to get? "Aida". It's another broadway show. The story and especially the music is sooooo beautiful! You guys would really like it! We saw the play at the Hale Center Theater this year, and we were dumbfounded! Travis got me the soundtrack for Christmas, and I've been listening to it almost non-stop since then! Two thumbs up!


7 comments:
Note: You can also get to their blog by clicking on their picture on the righthand side of the blog. Clicking on other people's pictures may take you to other neat and exciting websites as well. Just saying. :)
"I'm Lacee, and I give this produce two thumbs up!"
Produce? What, am I talking about fruit? You've been at Maceys too long...
Argh!
Hmmmmm......
Hmmmmm......
Oooops...didn't mean to put that twice.
Post a Comment