Hey guys,
Nothing new is going on here. I got pretty sick for about a month with mono and Chancie was so great helping out in every way he could. I sure love that boy. We are happier than ever and are so excited to spend Christmas together!! Chance has been working so hard and is going a different direction with his work. He had decided to become a dental technician and take over his dads business. Which is in Elko. Which means yes.. eventually we are going to have to move there. But only for 1-2 years. If business is going as good as it is right now then we are going to move back here and chance will fly or drive out only for a couple days a week but for the most part will be back in utah:) I have been so blessed to have chance in my life. He is my everything and is SOO patient with me! I don't know how i lived without him! As an early Christmas present from me, Chance got tickets to the BYU Bowl game in Las Vegas. I wish i could go with him but i have to work. SO he's takin his dad! He's so excited, He reminds me of a little boy:) Anyway. We'll be seeing you Christmas day sometime. Not really sure when. Probably not Christmas eve though. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment