On Saturday my roommate Jackie and I went on a photo shoot.
Jackie has been my roommate here for over a year now and she’s always been my photo shoot buddy whenever I’m given assignments in my photo class. Anyway, it was SOO COLD!!! I was wearing gloves and my hands were hurting so bad the whole time!!! But at least I feel like I got a few good pictures taken.
Other than that, nothing else has really been going on. I sometimes wonder if most of you guys have fallen off the face of the planet, because I never hear anything, but then I read Travis and Lacee’s blog and I feel better. Or Bridger will text me back (most of the rest of you don’t) and I’m happy again. But I understand that everyone is busy. Anyway, I have to get back to homework. Ugh. I love you all!
Oh, also, I made a photography blog for myself a while ago. You guys should all check it out and let me know if you like it or if there is anything I should change or fix.
http://www.caitlynautumnphotography.blogspot.com
And Brigham, I put up instructions on how to post a picture on the blog in a comment under your most recent post.
See you all next week!
4 comments:
Hey I always text you back! Brig wants to know how to upload photos like the one you did holding your camera . . miss you a lot.
Hey, what happened to those gloves with removable fingers for taking pictures in the cold??? The ones I bought you last winter?
But mom I called you yesterday and you never called me back!!!
I think I left the gloves at home. And no, you don't always text me back. You and Sessely both ignored me on Saturday when I texted you and asked about the ringtones. Only Bridger texted me back and said that he actually got all of them--and he said thank you even though I know he probably didn't like most of them! What a perfect brother.
Post a Comment