Well, since Dad has been gone, my days are filled with typing and a thousand tasks in between so I'm popping up and down here and hour and there an hour and gone for 2 and here for 20 minutes. See, though I have typing, I'm still the Mom. Brigham needs my attention and help, Sess and Dani need me as both have been ill and Bret is gone to Virginia so I've made a few trips there last week and today will again go but she has strep and so is feeling really horrible with no relief. Jasmine is thinking . . thinking . . . thinking about wedding possibilities but busy with work and school and hardly gets to see her fiance . . . she is very happy . . I've never seen her so happy. She and Hector are so in love and for Jasmine, wow, that's really saying something. She is at such peace and they are so comfortable and made for each other. It makes me happy. Relief society continues to move along . . . sick ladies, moving ladies, new ladies, completely re-did the visiting teaching thing. Jasmine is on the relief society committee and it was so great to be there with her at our last meeting. Brigham has had huge big events and things due and tests. He was so amazing in the play and absolutely loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it!! I think he might have found another niche in life! He said it made him gain confidence. I was so proud. Jasmine was absolutely darling . . as she always is when she dances . . . it will always be part of her! History fair is beginning for Brigham and he continues to memorize poems for class, been doing great on his PE tests. I'm very proud of him as he has really taken off on being so together and organized. He had nothing to do one day and began workng on merit badges on his own. He completed three during PowWow last week, had the play and tons of homework. I love spending time with him . . me and my little guy we do a lot together. He has just astounded me with his motivation and use of his time and organization. He is such a smart little guy! Sess has got Mono and trying to get over that. Dr. Clayton staff is not working until
Thanksgiving so when Chance goes to work she comes and spends the day there. Can hardly wait for Cait to get home and . . I think Lacee is okay. Are you okay, Lacee?
Kannon is crawling all over and taken a few steps. Cute as ever! Plays peek-a-boo and when you ask him where his tongue is, he sticks it out!
Love you all . . that's it in a nutshell . .
Mama
4 comments:
Okay? I'm better than okay, I'm married to Travis, I'm AWESOME!
Mama! Me love mama!!!!! I'm the CHILD of your heart!!
Brigham: But I'm the SON of her heart before you were born!!
Sessely: Mono? Ha...ha...
Mom: You never talked about me, mom. You talked about all the kids but me.
So, that must show who is really the son of her heart...
Post a Comment