Sorry, sorry, sorry i'm behind. Thanks Cait for reminding me. I won't write much. it is late and i'm tired. But I've been working in kanab, this is week 3 now. I feel blessed to have a job. And we're finding cool stuff, too. We're working on a Basketmaker II pithouse site - 3 pithouses so far. This site dates to about 100-200 AD.
Missionary work is going, but is discouraging. Only two families i can really focus on right now, and neither is progressing the way they should. Interested, but not enough to get them to church or to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it. So everybody pray for me and for these families, please.
The rest of my life is spent is worrying about all of you. Mom has a lot a pressure on her, and I really appreciate everyone pitching in to help. Continue to pray for brothers and sisters who are sick, who have so much schooling pressure, or work pressure.
Love you all - I'll try to be more detailed next time!
Dad
1 comment:
I want to work on a pithouse!!!!
Post a Comment