Apr 2, 2009

Random?

My week has (in retrospect, at least) been pretty much the same as any other week. But for some reason it feels like it's been alot more than that. Maybe it's just my usual emotional fluctuations as a teenager...but sometimes I wonder why I haven't gotten stomach ulcers as a result of the stress I have (note: not the stress I get. The stress I have. It's mostly based on how I react to it).
School has quieted down somewhat, even if the looming prospect of taking 5 AP tests is coming closer. It's sort of depressing since I only have two weeks left before I'm done with high school! Weird!
Anyhow I'm still working at Macey's...luckily Rachael May hardly manages anymore, I never quite liked her, especially when she got mad because my shoelace was untied one day (seriously?). I generally work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays (generally). But I'm not working this Saturday because it's general conference! I'm really excited for it!
...Um...yeah. Anyhow last Saturday I went to the colorfest in Spanish Fork and it was AMAZING. I've never seen so much chalk in my life! It was gross coming home though because it all washed off as purple...and admittedly I was sort of a dork and erroneously assumed that putting my chalk-covered shirt in with a bunch of other whites would be OK (the result was 5 days of soaking the pink clothes in bleach...so now they're shrunk...but shrunk clothes above pink clothes anyday, that's what I say).
Anyhow I've gotta go! Blong! Donk!

No comments: