Mar 30, 2009

My week . .

Well, hmmmmmmm . . let's see.
Last week was a bit more calm than the week before. I went to the doctor and am now OFF my Advair and in spite of the fact that I've been off my steroid for the past month I still have my sense of smell and taste!! What a tender mercy!! Usually by now it's gone away again. I've started some flower starts in the house to plant in late April or early May. I pruned my rose bushes. We have been babysitting MuShu while the Andersons are away on vacation. I had a few meetings, went visiting teaching and on Tuesday I spent 6 hours in Ogden with my Kannon-boy. No noise, no TV, just him and me. Sess left for Elko with Chance, Brigham was sick a few days and missed a day of school. I went to the cannery on Friday. This week: Dad is gone out of town, Jasmine has no car and I'm going to a workshop in Salt Lake on tomorrow by the general relief society board for relief society presidencies. I will also be typing . . .

That's all folks!

Mama

No comments: