Apr 6, 2009

So I really enjoyed General Conference this weekend.  Usually I'm too busy to even remember it's coming, and then I fall asleep and miss some of the sessions.  This time I was actually looking forward to it for a long time.  I had lots of questions.  

Life seems stressful, but I'm just ready to be done with school this semester.  My finances are killing me.  I'm trying to sell my housing contract (two different girls are coming by tomorrow to look at it!  Yay!), I now know I'll need to plan to buy a car next year, and there are other concerns arising...  I HATE MACEY'S!  I checked to see if the ELC was hiring again this summer, but the people who are already there are going to be working full time so they don't need anyone.  Waaah!  

I'm sure glad the family lives so close.  I love going home and seeing everyone even if I'm just hanging out.  It's really nice.  It's kind of like I get to walk around in my underwear and nobody cares!  

So I'm trying to plan something for Hector's birthday coming up...he'll be 22 years old.  Yeah, I know.  He's still younger than Caitlyn....scary.  Anyway, he's really hard so if you have any ideas, feel free to let them flow.  Can't wait for the Easter Egg Hunt this weekend!  

No comments: