Mar 11, 2009

Mom's Minutes

Well, as Sess has told you, she has a new little friend. Also as Sess told you, we got to see the Kannon yesterday. He is a whopping 17.65 lbs. He is very bright and very social. Bridger has returned from Washington, D.C. I went up to the airport at 11:54 to pick him up last night with two friends. He had a great time. Pyper the Piddler keeps doing it. I cut some pussy willow to bring inside to remind us all that spring is really around the corner. Cremise is better now and Syree won't let me pay her so I'm taking dinner over tonight. Brigham is enjoying a John Bytheway book I got for him at the library and a tape by Jack Marshall for youth. They make him laugh. Thanks for writing, Jasmine. We know things are tough for you right now with so much coming at you. Lacee, how are you feeling?? She is coming down with a bad cold . . again! Danielle cut and colored her hair, that block thing women are doing. She is happy with it. Mamita comes next week and will be here from Monday to Saturday with Uncle Art. I can still smell and taste!

No comments: