Mar 11, 2009

things

So I've told Sess no holding hands until a week before marriage - that is the rule!!! Sess, Travis waited for Lacee while she was in Idaho, so there is hope. Bridger is back, so we expect details of the trip. I have work but only through April so everybody pray for me, please.

Lacee and Travis went with me to teach a discussion to the Mexican folks i'm visiting. Thanks heavens, too, as 1) my speaking of Spanish continues to be very poor, and 2) my understanding is pretty limited. I'm really gland they were there as they saved me in my feeble attempts to teach. Lacee claims she doesn't know the gospel Spanish but she sure does, and Travis slid right into his missionary days and was great (especially answering questions that I couldn't understand in the first place, or have the ability to answer in the second). We'll see - it can be frustrating.

Nothing else today.
Dad

No comments: