I finally found a second while Kannon takes a 10 minute nap to jot some stuff down. Things are great here. As you all know I started working again last month, part time, about 20 hours a week since the baby is still a little too young for me to be gone too long. It is nice to be working, not because I like to get away from the baby at all (the first week was terrible!), but because I have always worked and it makes me feel productive.
Speaking of the baby, he is growing way too fast. He finally started sleeping about 5-6 hours a night, which is really really nice. He talks a lot and likes classic rock, you know, Kansas, Van Halen, Styx, etc. and country music. Bret likes to think he likes hip hop but Kannon always falls asleep to it so I'm thinking not so much.
He went in for his 4 month appointment yesterday and Doctor thought he was 6 months when he saw him. 17 lbs 6 oz and 26-1/2 inches in length. That's in the 90th percentile for both! Bret is very excited about this because he's growing like a linebacker.
I am also joining a gym, I really really need to get back in shape because I've just been feeling very sluggish since I had the baby. I will mainly be running and swimming, but I may take a class here or there and definitely do some toning with the weights.
Ummmmmm I think that's it for now, sounds like the baby is waking up anyway and he wants his mommy.
I love you guys!!
Dani
No comments:
Post a Comment