I'm sorry that so many of you can't see the videos. I didn't realize so many of you couldn't get youtube. But I'm glad that those of you who do have youtube enjoyed them. I'm so excited that I'll be back in three weeks! First of all, then it will be MY turn to finally have Caitlyn and Brigham time again (which was probably one of the BIGGEST things I've missed these past three months), and also, I will finally get to see Kannon again! You guys are all so lucky to live so close to him! It's bad enough for me not to be able to see him, but the fact that I live way farther away from him than the rest of you is just horrible!!!
Work has been my only social life this semester, so I'm going to miss it. I have become really good friends with my boss and a couple other people at work. I'm kind of sad because the other day my boss came and found me where I was cleaning and asked me if I was going to be here next semester. I said no, and then he immediately started trying to convince me that I should. At first I thought it was just because he was low on employees for summer semester, but then he kept on going and going and I was like, "Why do you want me to stay so much?" And he said, "Because Kolby is graduating this semester and I wanted you to be the new lead student." I was so flattered! Kolby has been the lead student for a long time (the lead student is like the supervisor of the building-right below the boss. The lead student gets paid more than the regular employees, and they are in charge when it's the boss' day off plus they have bigger daily responsibilities and they get their own set of keys and stuff. Basically, I think it's a big deal. There is only one lead student per building). My friend Leighann has been working there for a semester longer than I have and she's going to be here next semester and he STILL asked me instead!
And I was like, "are you serious??" and Brian said, "Of course! You never miss a single day! And you're the only person that finishes their job early every day that I don't have to ask 'did you do this? did you remember this? did you forget to do this?' because you're so thorough. Why do you think I've had you train every new person we've had this semester?" Then he went on trying to convince me to stay by bribing me with the benefit of the raise and the idea of graduating a semester earlier than I had planned, etc. Dang it this gosh darn low budget of a college student! I was so sad to turn it down!! Oh well.
Last night I made a homemade roast Sunday dinner just like our family does, and my roommates (and their boyfriends) loved it! Woot woot!
Everything else is going great. I'm kind of crammed for time-finals are coming up WAAAAY fast and, being an art major, most of my teachers are requiring HUGE projects that are going to take forever to put together in addition to a final. Ugh...I can make it...(three more semesters, three more semesters, three more semesters, three more semesters, three more semesters...)!!!
Love you all! Keep up the blogging!
Caitlyn
P.S. Jasmine and Brigham! I saw that movie too! My friend Justin took me to see it. It was SOOOOO weird!!! Especially since the three of us have crazy, intense imaginations! But I secretly liked it too.
1 comment:
JUST IN from Rexburg . . .does that mean JUSTIN from Rexburg?? Just thought you were trying to tell me something . . .LOL
Post a Comment