Mar 20, 2009

Minutes

Hey dudes, I'm still not in the habit of checking this. I'll try and be better. So my car is at Dr. Clair's office - and I miss it, but mostly I'll miss the money that I think will need to be taken out of my checking account to pay for the doctor's visit. I'm doing okay in school, but I'm not giving 110% like usual. Not because of anything else distracting me - but quite honestly it's because I'm burned out. I'm looking forward to the summer. I'll be staying in Provo.

Hector and I are back together again. He's making some big changes - and I'm taking a real chance here, but just trust me on this.

Brigham and I got to spend time together last week, and that was the best part of my week. We went and saw "Coraline" at the new 3-D theater in Orem (don't ask how much it cost) and then we went out to eat. He is so awesome!

Other than that, I'm now addicted to Glenn Beck. Sean Hannity for me is out. Beck is amazing, and he just happens to be a convert. Did you guys know he's coming to Stadium of Fire this year to host it? The only prob is that the guest singer is....the Jonas Brothers. Give me a break. Another year of Disney Channel singers? (Sigh).

Looking forward to meeting Chance! I've heard a lot of good things - not only from Poo Poo! :)

I had a dream last night that I went kite flying. But instead of a kite, guess what was at the end of my string? Lacee, Brigham, and Dad. Yes, that's right. Oh gosh, just picture that image in your heads!!! I know, I know. I, too, woke up laughing. Love you all.

1 comment:

7ducklings said...

So . . you titled your blog Just in from Rexburg . . did that mean "JUST-IN like JUSTIN???? LOL?? Just thought you were trying to tell me something!! LOL