I'm just working - enjoying my new job a lot. It's a really good environment and even though I keep making mistakes, I'm really grateful for it. I'm going to be starting violin lessons again next week with the same teacher I had a few years ago. I'm nervous because she's really hard and really picky so it can be overwhelming sometimes because sometimes I think I'm finished with something, and she'll find more and more that I need to work on. But at the same time, that's how she makes me improve really fast. I just wish i didn't get nervous when playing in front of others. No matter how good I try and convince myself that I am, or how much better I am than the other players, I still get so nervous and weak-kneed and my bow bounces and my hands get sweaty. It's terrible.
Anything else....let's see....I absolutely LOVE Kannon. He is the sweetest little angel. He follows me everywhere I go when I'm home. I just wish I had more muscles because he loves it when I throw him in the air and pick him up and turn him around. I find myself wishing that Danielle and Brett would have more babies now so that Kannon could have someone to play with. Not only that, but if they made such a cute combination in Kannon, then their next one will be just as cute. No pressure. Just wishing.
1 comment:
I love Kannon! And Britian! Sooo cute!
Post a Comment