Dec 7, 2009

Chuck Norris counted all the grains of sand in the Sahara. Twice.

Hello, Everybody! I'll be sure to remember to post more often. As for my life, I'm pretty happy...



At lakeridge, all is well and same old.

Nothing new in Spanish, although I'm soon switching from A1 to B1. We're WAY behind Lacee's class.

In GT I'm working on the History Fair. Bleagh. It's harder than it sounded. (It sounded hard). The other day I finished reading a simplified version of "The Odyssey." Although it was the type of book I usually don't like, I liked this one. We watched the end of the movie in class, and right when a good guy reached for his sword, Mrs. Hacken turned the TV off, to our dismay. I had to write a report relating my own life to the book. Some people managed to fit it in 300 words. Mine was 1,300 words exactly. Few!

P.E. I'm hanging in there, we went through Basketball, and we're now doing weight lifting.

Percussion- Mrs. Richman is patient, but honest. She kindly said that our Christmas concert was the worst concert she had ever conducted......hmm. She seemed on the verge of tears to tell us so.

Algebra- Bleagh

CTE- Pretty boring, however this class required a job shadow, and I went to Lacee's school to observe.

(Hey, Lacee, remember- "Make Some Noise!!!")

Has anything else exciting happened lately? No. I have yet for anything exciting to happen. Sigh.

Sorry this is short...I guess I'm just looking foreword to Christmas.

Love You!

2 comments:

BT said...

Actually he counted it twice because he was wrong the first time so...he checked with me, I know the number because I put the sand there so...I made that desert....sahara's my nickname so...it means "intelligent" so....

Brigham Talbot said...

Sahara is the name of an adorable dog......