Oct 19, 2009

My turn I guess :)

Well I guess since I am officially apart of the family I figured I should write a little bit! Sessy and I have been married for ten days and I must say they have been the most amazing ten days of my life!! No really....no more games. Haha life is so good, we are both just working and getting ready for California for our honeymoon! Needless to say we are both just a little excited for a week vacation and even DISNEYLAND!! Well that part is probably just me :). We leave on friday the 23rd and we will be back on the 30th! 3 more work days and counting! Things are going great with my jobs and some real opportunity is opening up! Anyways I think thats all for now, I am so excited to be apart of this family and most of all I feel so lucky that Sessy took a chance on me! (no pun intended....well ok maybe a little) :). I love you all and I am excited to read all of your posts and updates!!

Chance

7 comments:

Lacee said...

Sometime you should see the famous picture of Sessely on Splash Mountain. She was only about 6 or so, but she's sitting in the front and her eyes are WIDE OPEN! So funny!

Anonymous said...

haha..

BT said...

LOL or there's that one video you should watch where she starts sobbing to dad because I splashed her with water!

Lacee said...

And she was 18!

Caitlyn said...

And you should also check out the picture that Bridger tagged her in on facebook. You'll know which one I'm talking about once you see it.

BT said...

LOL I don't know there's so many to choose from!

7ducklings said...

. . .FYI, it's spelled Sessi . . I think . . I've never really tried to spell it . .but IF I had, it would be spelled SESSI . . LOL!