Oct 12, 2009

Back to the books!

Well, it's my turn to write but I'm afraid I'm short on time so I won't be able to say very much...but I don't really have much to say anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. Ha ha. I had a blast this weekend even though it was CRAZY busy. I personally think that everything turned out quite well despite the little mishaps like the camera incident at the temple and my shirt being stained and having something in my teeth for over an hour before dad mentioned it to me, and the tiny reception incidents. I actually had a lot of fun. The dance was especially wonderful. I still crack up when I think about that one part..."if you're ever in trouble I'll be there on the double just send for me oh baby...HEY!!" lol. So funny. Anyways, I missed two days of school so I'm kind of freaking out about making sure I'm still caught up and plus just staying on top of things in general. My friend Julie is coming up to visit me this weekend and so I'm kind of in a rush to get things done by the time she gets here, and that includes preparing my sunday school lesson for this coming sunday. And yes, for those of you who haven't heard, I am a sunday school teacher. I must have offended the bishop in the preexistance or something to get that calling but hey, what can you do? I'm way excited to start editing Jasmine's engagement pictures. I personally thought I could have done way better but she seemed to like them so I guess we're all good! I'm glad Lacee and Travis have decided to let us in on their little blog. I was personally dying to know how Travis did on his test. He kind of left us hanging there. And I think what he did for Lacee's birthday was so romantic. Points to you, Travis!
I plan on spending lots more time with all of you when I come home for Thanksgiving break. This weekend was just so busy and I spent what little free time I did get on attempting to catch up on sleep and taking pictures but Thanksgiving will be better. Anyway, I'd better go to class but keep blogging! This includes you too, Chance. You're part of the family now. It's too late to turn back (Evil laugh). Oh, and I posted a few pics from the wedding (as you can obviously see). Sessely, let us know when you can see the professional ones from the temple. I want to see them asap!! Love you all!
Caitlyn

No comments: