Jul 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Wow, can you believe it's been one year since Travis and I have been married? We can't believe it either, it goes by so fast! We were able to go down to St. George for the weekend and have some fun down there in the sun. We stopped by Panguitch on the way down and were able to see the parade! We grabbed some treats and cool toys from it. In St. George we swam in the hotel pool, got sunburned, visited the outlet stores (only spent 3.00!), went to the Tuacahn Theater and saw Footloose, went through the St. George temple, and our personal favorite, watch several episodes of Duck Tales.

All in all, it was a really fun vacation. I'm only sad I had to leave the very next day to come back up to Clear Creek. :(

I miss you, husband!

-Lacee

No comments: