Jun 24, 2009

Update

Hey everyone, so hardly anybody is updating this blog site so . . I'll try to catch eveyrone up on everyone else. sigh.

Lacee almost died with Western Nile Virus. At least Bridger and I, after extensive reading, have concluded this. What we are pretty sure of is that it was NOT sinusitis. However, I did read that sinusitis is a common misdiagnosis of WNV. She is luckily recuperating pretty well. Fortunately, but it is going a little slow. Travis has been at her side and taking very good care of her.

Jasmine is now at home. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh says MaMa.

Sess is getting great grades in Rexburg and is engaged . . . hmmmmmmmmmm says MaMa.

Brigham is currently camping for a week at Maple Dell . . . . I miss my youngest duckling says MaMa.

Kannon is the little man of the house and taking care of his Mommy, Danielle while Bret is working in Cedar City. I get to go up on Thursday, nanana nanana, says MaMa.

Caitlyn cut her hair and reminds me of when she was about 10 years old and had it in the little under cut. Excited to go back to Rexburg in September. Working hard, made up all kinds of lists and helps for Bridger when he began working he wouldn't have to struggle the way she did! Isn't she amazing?

Bridger, getting ordained an Elder this Sunday!! that boy is on fire! Excited to go to BYU and works where Cait. Keeping our lawns looking pretty. The perfect big brother to Brigham, takes him with him wherever he goes and walk up to lunch together at Westmore cafeteria.

Dad and all of us, I'm sure, are praying harder than ever that his job at BYU will continue. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. We can feel the strength of everybody's concern.

Me, Oh, I'm learning to do sprouting and sourdough bread. I bring roses in regularly to put in vases around the house and have taken irises and peonies for the relief society table. The vegetable garden is doing well, too. Life is coming way too fast with so many changes, emotionally and otherwise, that I wish I could just stop everything for a few days so I could take a breather and catch up with everything that's coming at me. But it just keeps on coming . . . sigh.

I wonder how long it will take somebody to see that I've even posted. I don't think anybody is looking at this site anymore.

But I love you all anyway, MaMa

No comments: