First off, Mom, don't worry. People still look at the blog. It has been a day and a half since you posted your last post and I just read it so I think a day and a half time is pretty good, considering how busy everyone is. I'll try to get back on the ball and start emailing people individually when it's their turn to blog. I honestly think that summer is probably the busiest time for the Talbot family. I really think things will pick up again in the fall for our little blog again. During the fall and winter things are more organized and people have more set schedules and are therefore able to schedule or set aside time to blog, but during the summer things are so much more sparatic that it's nearly impossible to remember, let alone find a spare moment to blog.
Anyway, mom pretty much updated everyone on things with me...but I'll do my best anyway. Yes, I did get a haircut, the same "prince albert" (as Lacee likes to call it) one that I got when I was young. Ugh. I miss my long hair. I'm SO growing it out. My summer has been a welcomed break from the stresses of school. I really enjoyed having my own bedroom for the first time ever in my life for the first two months that I was home, and now Jasmine has moved home again so I'm sharing with her and that's cool too. There really isn't much to report. I work and then I work and then I work some more. I'm really shooting to get a laptop and brand spank'n new SLR camera for the fall. So yeah, I work. In the small amount of time that I don't spend working, mom loves to think up little activities for me to do (cough cough-cleaning). And I really enjoy reading for a little bit every night when I get home from work. On my days off I try to spend as much time with Emilee before she leaves on her mission in July. So yeah, that's me. Look forward to your emails that will tell you when it's your turn to blog and please don't put it off. One of the most unique things about our family is our closeness. Let's not let ourselves become distanced like the majority of families out there. I know it's like another chore on our already long lists but in the end it will only benefit everyone. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment