Jun 6, 2009
Clear Creek
As most of you know, I went up to Clear Creek this past week to train to be a teacher. This next week I'm headed back up there to actually teach. I'll be teaching things about trees, the history of the surrounding towns and ghost towns, natural minerals, and etc. It sounds boring, but we kept it really basic- perfect for my level. It should be a lot of fun. I got to see a lot of cool things, like dead chipmunks and squirrels' heads caught through trap doors. (The kids were able to make their own traps- most of them survived and were set free, a couple weren't so lucky...) The best part of all, though, was coming home and seeing my family, especially the love of my life, Travis. It was hard not being able to call him all week! Talk about torture!
Posted by
Lacee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lacee, thank you, thank you, thank you for your blog entry. I loved it! Keep it up, just monthly! You, too, Travis!
So that's what thousands of our state dollars are going towards? To allow children to roam free through the mountains snapping the heads off of squirrels and chipmunks?
Post a Comment