Apr 22, 2009
Hey guys. So i'm in Idaho now... I love it up here. Except i miss my mommy and daddy and little brothers a TON. And the rest of ya'll. Classes are gonna be interesting, I'm excited. I've got brother pyper for religion...he's so cool. I miss my Boyfriend of course but i'm not getting distracted at all. I forgot how social this place was. We can never do homework here cuz there are always people over. Me and my roommates are going country dancing in a few minutes.. i'm so excited. Then latin dancing on fridays!! WOOT!! Um... thats about it. Oh. I got a calling. Ward librarian??? I'm almost offended. I didn't even know we had a library. . . who just uses those?? YAWN. Miss you all, but seriously.... i LOVE it up here!!!! I'll hopefully be down for Bridgers graduation.... did i spell that right???? huh... anyway... love you all!! (and chance!) :D
Posted by
Anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment