Wow this is going to be interesting! Um...I really don't know what to say but I'll do what I do usually for my blog...that is ramble on...
So yeah I was super surprised that I went on to finals. Only 3 people from MV did--me, James (in Music) and Emily (in Science). I was REALLY surprised that Aubrey went on, and she was sort of down in first period and I felt bad for her.
The interview went really well, but I hadn't thought that well. I walked into the room and firmly shook their hands before sitting down. One of them glanced down at my portfolio and asked, "So, tell me more about 'mun.' "
"Model United Nations is a club that closely models that of the real United Nations," I said (ignoring the fact that he had butchered the name), "and we follow up on some critical topics they discuss in the real conferences."
"So," said the other man, turning toward me, "can you tell us what your last topic was?"
"Sure," I said, blinking quickly because, in truth, my mind had gone blank (of all the times! I couldn't think for the LIFE of me what my topic was!). I ended up telling about the conflict between Georgia and Russia. Woot!
Um...yeah, anyhow, I think that's good for now. I blog mostly on my blog: utahvalleyteen.blogspot.com, so you can read there for more indepth descriptions about my life.
--Bridger
No comments:
Post a Comment