First, Travis, we want to hear from you too. Especially if you have any funny, embarrassing, blackmail-type stories about Lacee.
Second, don't worry Mom. It's not as complicating as it looks. And I wrote up instructions and posted them on the right hand side of this blog to help anyone out. It's under the title, "How this works."
And third, in response to Bridger's post when he said he wasn't sure what to say and that this was going to be interesting: I'm rather new at this whole idea too, but I've seen family blogs of a couple of my roommates and a few friends and from what I've gathered from that, just write about anything new that has happened, just to keep everyone up to date. You don't have to write a whole lot. You can if you want--we would love to hear lots, but for those that don't have very much time, etc., you know. And while I am a new, loyal follower of Bridger's blog, I also want to hear what he has to say when it's just his family that's reading it. It's more personalized that way. Basically you can't go wrong with a post. You can say anything you want. Every post so far has been awesome. But for anyone who is still confused about what to write....
- Anything new! Dad's post about Sessely being sick and Bridger's sterling scholar update was great!
- Random stories! Bridger's interview story was pretty darn hilarious. They don't have to be funny, either. You can tell a story about how your photography teacher thinks you're a Gothic person. Any stories.
- Any thoughts you wanted to share. Sometimes I randomly remember something funny--a memory, joke, etc. and it's sad because it's something I know only Sessely would think was funny, or it had to do with an inside joke between me and Lacee, and it's sad that I can't tell them about it. Well, tada! Now you can!
- Pictures! We might not have been with you when you had a blast at that party and took that hilarious picture, but that doesn't mean we don't want to hear the story or see the picture! Share, share, share! The post about mom's valentune is an example, and Danielle, any new pictures of Kannon? We want to see!!!
- Videos! Proud moments, music videos, pictures of Brigham singing as he washes dishes (ha ha ha), those are all perfect! And yes, you can upload videos from your phone and post them.
And you don't have to post something everyday. Just often enough that we know what's up, and that you're not dead......right now I'm pretty sure that Jasmine has walked off the face of the earth. If we don't slack on this, it will be so worth it, and so much fun! I'm so excited! Make this a homepage, or bookmark it so you can go to it often!
Hm...I feel kind of bossy now. Well, you can do whatever you guys want, just thought I'd share ideas.
Okay. I'm done procrastinating homework.
Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment