Oct 7, 2009

Wonderful Birthday!

So, when I got to school yesterday, I opened up my laptop and noticed a small envelope taped to it. I opened it up and found a 3x5 card with a poem from Travis. It was the beginning of a scavenger hunt which led to about 7 other poems, each one giving me a clue to where we were going to eat that night. He hid them in the freezer, under the mail box, in drawers, closets, in the car, everywhere! It was so much fun, and each poem was so creative and so cute! He gave me 3 storage buckets (to store rice, flour, and sugar), and a really nice camo-pack! We had some car problems, but Rob insisted that we borrow their car and go out to eat. We ate at one of my FAVORITE places, Barbacoa (it's kind of like Cafe Rio, but not as noisy!). Anyway, it was so cute, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

Also, we created a blog for our family. We'll still contribute to this blog, but we'll also have other things on ours. Here's the address: travisandlacee.blogspot.com
Feel free to check it out!

No comments: