Also...I went to the BYU game yesterday with Bridger. It was fun being with Bridger. That's all I'm going to say about that one. Also, Hector and Bridger are in the same physical science class. AND....I realized at the bridal shower that I am Kannon's favorite aunt. I don't need to argue my case. It was all Kannon's choice...right Lacee?
6 comments:
That's absolute rubbish! I'm his favorite!
Nope. That would be me. This has already been established since the day he was born. I always have been his favorite, and always will be. Sorry to the rest of you.
Oh yeah? Well who was actually there the DAY he was born? ME! In fact, I was the first thing he ever saw when he opened his eyes!
Fool. That has nothing to do with it. Is Kannon going to remember the day he was born? No.
I think it's necessary to point out that when he was playing with mom's cell phone he called ME. He didn't call any of you guys.
Wow.. 1st of all... Lacee wasn't in the room... she had to leave cuz she felt sick. 2nd of all...bridger.. i make him call you . . don't want you to feel left out *smirk* and 3rd IF it WAS going to be a tie... it would be me and Jas.
Post a Comment