Apr 15, 2009

Four Generations

I thought I would post this photo of the first 4 generations in our little family. Easter is now over but I think we had a pretty good egg hunt. I'm coming up with some great ideas for next year so I hope you all plan on being here! It was especially warm to me that all 7 of my children were home for a little while on Saturday evening. That is such a rare happening and it made Mama's day. Of course that meant that I got to see Kannon . . though I didn't get to hold him much:( I Just watched the Easter clip from Elder Holland's talk. You can access it from the lds.org web page. It is really wonderful. Bridger told me that it was one of the top most watched videos on the internet according to you tube. I was so impressed and amazed to hear that. Don't hesitate to give feedback on any Easter activities. The boys are going over to a sleepover slumber party at Lacee's tonight. I guess that will mean it's just you and I, Cait. Oh, YES. I brought my Cait back home this past Thursday. I will turn around and take my Sess right back up on Saturday! Cait has been busy job hunting. I've been typing and Dad has been gone. Our kitchen sink is backed up and so we're using paper products and avoiding cooking until our Dad gets home so he can fix it. I love you all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: