So I was a little surprised that mom didn't mention that Draper Temple Open House (I don't think they're all supposed to be capitalized...but I don't have time to fix it because Brigham's going to kick me off so he can check his e-mail) that we went to on Saturday night! It was really an incredible experience, I for one really felt at peace the entire way through. It made me remember that in a mere (yes, I said "mere") 15-ish months I get to go through and get out my endowments...well actually less I guess! Wow!
ANYHOW um...I can't really think of anything else to write but I still have 90 seconds before Brigham kicks me off. Oh yeah! The girls basketball team at MV won state championship! Woot! The only part that really affected me was that we got out of school early on Friday. I HAD to go back anyway for a Chamber rehearsal (it stinks because we've had an early morning EVERY DAY THIS WEEK and now I'm starting to get sick). It's probably because we're going to D.C. on Wednesday. Which is the same day as Sterling Scholar interviews. And the same day as Brigham's science fair. It'll be a fun day, that's for sure!
Anyhow now Brigham's kicking me off so he can probably fool around on the computer! I wish I could--
1 comment:
You were being redundent!
Post a Comment