So my life has pretty much been heck since Choir Tour. My friends and I were unfortunate enough to pull an all-nighter on the last night (we kept each other up by shooting darts at anyone who came close to falling asleep) of tour and I basically have a 2-week sleep debt. I'm also WAAAY behind in school and the term ends in a week. So we'll see how it goes.
I've also been having some struggles in other things but I can't say I'm surprised, because my life was WAAAAY great in February (what's that quote; something about when your life is going good get ready because it's going to go bad...something like that). In fact this has probably been the worst last two days I've had in a while, but hopefully it'll turn out all right. Maybe.
Um...ANYHOW me and Brigham played a game of chess last week...and I won...but it did take a tiny bit longer than when I last played him about 2 years ago. Keep it up Bib!
And yeah if I think of anything else I'll be sure to post it. When I get the time, and finish my 300-page AP novel which is due on Tuesday that I just bought 15 minutes ago. Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment