Mar 11, 2009

ChAnCe

K... so... i know there are lots of questions. So heres I met this guy finally. His name is Chance. . . his middle name is Britian cute huh???????????? Graduated from high school and seminary....3.9 GPA in high school..Lacee went to school with his older sister. .He is originally from Elko Nevada..... Going to BYU... Majoring in either... Business something or Computer something... Served his mission in Lithuania... he spoke Lithuanian... thats a real language lol In high school he was on the football team and golf.. Yes... golf team... and in Choir(tenor 1). . . He is an Eagle scout. The last time he went to the temple was Saturday morning. . . And his current calling is Ward mission leader. . . and yes its true.. we've held hands. . . favorite color is red.... dreams in color... favorite animal is tiger... his mom home schooled him for one year... HE doesn't have a gallbladder either! Favorite movie:Iron man/remember the titans Favorite Scripture:D&C 4:2 @ nieces... 1 nephew... although Kannon is so much cuter. Any other questons??

Anyway work is going good. I absolutely love my job still. I'm getting ready to go back to BYUI in april. Not sure why. But i'm just doing what i was told. I register on the 17th woot! I went shopping and bought a printer that connects to my laptop... its color/black and white.. and photos. Sweet. Um..... I got to see Kannon today! I love that little boy!! Thats basically everything thats going on in my life right now! Love you all.... even you lacee!!

No comments: