Feb 19, 2009

My Thursday . .

So . . . Sess slept in my bed last night. Poor Dad slept on the couch but we needed to keep an eye on her. She was down a lot today but seems to be tolerating the pain since most narcotics don't seem to work for her. She even had two visitors today. I grabbed some sale items at Smiths and Albertsons. I homeschooled Brigham, made chicken enchiladas for supper. Brigham and I registered him for his classes for 7th grade at Lakeridge. Just before 6, Bridger and I had a meeting at Mtn. View to sign papers for his tour which is coming up week after next. Then I raced to Carol Wolfert's house for literacy meeting. We read the book, BROKEN THINGS TO MEND by Jeffrey R. Holland. Then straightway Bonnie and I went to a 80th birthday party held in a conference room in the mall for Joy Viewheg. I made some mashed potatoes for Sess . . first real food she's had. I tucked her back in her room and gave her a pain pill. I will now put Brigham to bed.

For those of you that didn't know, I've been taking my steroid for about a month now and I CAN SMELL AND TASTE!! However, there have been some really weird side-effects so I'm tapering off now. Pray when I come completely off, I'll still have my sense of taste/smell. Usually it goes away after I stop the steroid.

DON'TFORGETEVERYONE: ('cept Cait :( We have our tickets for the Draper Temple Open House . . . Saturday, Feb 28 . .not this Sat but next at 8:40 p.m. It's supposed to be really wonderful. I want to hear from Danielle, Jasmine and Lacee!

I'm tired. Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CRAZY BUSY!!!